When you are ready to buy a wheelchair, it can be overwhelming in deciding where to buy wheelchairs. Pride Mobility makes it easy! Ready to buy from a local dealer near you or online? Just follow these steps:
- Visit pridemobility.com
- Click on the Buy Online/Find a Dealer button at the top of the homepage
- At this time, you can choose a local provider or buy online
- For local providers, enter your address or ZIP code, chose Electric Wheelchairs in the second box, and hit search
- You’ll see a list of mobility product providers near your ZIP code
- You can adjust the mileage box to find a provider that is farther or closer to the ZIP code you entered
The search results for each provider include the provider name, address and phone number. Click on the provider name to find the additional Pride product lines they offer. You can also view directions and a map for added convenience.
You can choose to contact the provider yourself, or request to be contacted. If you choose to be contacted, please click the “Contact Us” button on the top of website or on any product page for our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please confirm if you would like to be contacted by a Pride Mobility representative or directly by a local provider. Our Pride representatives will contact the provider who will contact you directly.
You can also choose to purchase a wheelchair online.
- Click on the Buy Online/ Find a Dealer button on the top of our website
- You will see a list of logos of our top e-commerce providers who carry our products
- Pick a provider and click on their corresponding “Visit Website” button and you will be taken to that online provider’s website to purchase a product
Our providers are knowledgeable about our products and can assist in determining which wheelchair best meets your needs and lifestyle. Check out our article on which wheelchair is best to get a better understanding of the different wheelchairs available.
If you are using Medicare to pay for a wheelchair, we recommend confirming the provider you have chosen accepts Medicare. Medicare may cover part of the cost of a wheelchair if it’s medically necessary and your physician issues a prescription. Medicare may only reimburse for a wheelchair that is used in the home.
If you have private insurance, you can contact your insurer to find out if they cover wheelchairs. Insurance may cover a power wheelchair if it’s medically necessary and your doctor issues a prescription. Your insurance card will have a phone number you can dial to speak to a representative.